Business Operations Manager position available at Active Cheshire!
Posted 18 May 2017 | 0 Comments
Position: Business Operations Manager (based at our HQ in Northwich)
Job purpose: To drive productivity, efficiency and excellence within our Charitable Business and ensure legal/regulatory compliance. This includes the management and development of core business functions including finance, governance, HR, IT, MI, marketing and administration.
Accountable for: 2x staff, contract management of a range of outsourced services, Central team income target of £50k+pa, administration of c.£1m budget
- Exceptional organisational and customer service skills
- Financial and business management
- Contract management/compliance
- Managing people
- Planning and problem-solving skillsInterview date: Monday 5th June
Second Interview: Wednesday 7th June (PM)Own car and full UK driving license required for all positions.
For informal discussion about any of the roles referenced above please contact Anne, Adam or Duncan on 01606 330212.
Summary Job title Business Operations Manager Salary £28-30k +PRP Location Within the boundary of Cheshire & Warrington Reports to CEO Line management of Fundraiser, Business Support, Cleaner Budget accountabilities Central team budgets Income accountabilities Central team income targets £50k+ Sector accountabilities N/A Contract management of any contracted out services, third party suppliers, tenancy agreements etc Relationship management Suppliers, Bank, Accountants, Landlord, Pension and payroll provider, claim and credit departments, regulatory bodies (eg HMRC) Our team locally and across the sub-region, including Board (in both paid and voluntary roles)
Purpose of the job 1. to drive productivity and excellence within the Central team, ensuring that resources deliver maximum impact, efficiency and value (back office and outsourced functions)
2. to provide live management information in relation to finance, people and contract performance and organisational risk
3. to ensure a safe, accessible, well-equipped working environment for our people
4. to develop and maintain business systems and procedures and ensure consistent compliance
5. to liaise with third party suppliers/contractors to ensure that obligations are met
6. to ensure that business systems, procedures and resources are in place, efficient and compliant with company and charity law (including employment and health and safety laws)
7. to provide a first class executive support service to the CEO and Board team
8. any other duties requested of you to ensure effective business operations