Export Training: Agents and Distributors
13th September 2017
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the course
This is a one day interactive training workshop which runs from 9 am to 4.30 pm.
The course is a part of the British Chambers National Trade Training curriculum. There are ten in total which form a strong basis for company employees to be able to effectively support their employers to export successfully. If you complete six of the ten training modules you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
During the day you will complete an assessment based on the comprehensive material you have covered in the workshop. Don’t panic – everything is in bitesize chunks in an interactive learning environment.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for staff within an organisation, ideally middle or senior management, who have a responsibility for developing business in overseas markets.
What you will learn
By the end of the day you will have an understanding of the following:
- Options on routes to overseas markets
- The difference between agents and distributors and their respective roles
- What to consider when appointing an Agent or Distributor
- How Agents and Distributors can help you to grow your business overseas
- The legal implications and requirements of working with Agents and Distributors
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300) per person, per module
Book a place on all seven modules and get a 10% discount on your total price
For more information call 01244 669988 or click here.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
Llyndir Hall Hotel, Llyndir Lane, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0AY
or continue without member benefits