Export Training: Dangerous Goods and Export Controls
24th March 2017
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the course
For those looking to dig a little deeper into the rules and regulations surrounding international trade, the Chamber offer these special one-day, supplemental courses as an addendum to our accredited export training programme.
Please note this course is not part of our official export training programme managed by the British Chambers of Commerce and exists to provide extended detail.
Who should attend
Designed for Managers and personnel involved in the administration and logistics of shipping materials subject to export controls and covers a wide range of topics concerning how to understand them. It highlights documentary and procedural requirements, as well as compliance with customs and export control department requirements. It can also be run alongside other export courses.
What will you learn
- An introduction to the transport of dangerous and hazardous goods by sea and land.
- It is designed for export staff involved in the movement of dangerous goods and covers all aspects of dealing with such issues, including the use of the International Movement of Dangerous Goods by Sea (IMDG) Code.
- It deals with the categorisation, packaging/packing and transport of dangerous and hazardous goods by sea and land by container and road trailer means.
- It highlights documentary requirements, as well as compliance with major conventions concerning pollution, carriage and stowage conventions.
- It is an ideal opportunity for the exporter to ensure that they are kept up-to-date with these important issues.
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258 total) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300 total) per person, per module
Book a place on all seven modules and get a 10% discount on your total price.
For more information call 01244 669988 or click here.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
Llyndir Hall Hotel, Llyndir Lane, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0AY
or continue without member benefits