Export Training: Export Documentation and INCOTERMS
8th September 2017
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the course
This is a full day interactive training workshop which runs from 9 am to 4.30 pm.
The course is a part of the British Chambers National Trade Training curriculum. There are ten in total which form a strong basis for company employees to be able to effectively support their employers to export successfully. If you complete six of the ten training modules you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
During the workshop you will complete an assessment based on the comprehensive material you have covered in the workshop. Don’t panic – everything is in bitesize chunks in an interactive learning environment.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for staff within an organisation who have a responsibility for developing business in overseas markets and/or processing export orders. It will benefit anyone who needs to understand the significance of Incoterms ® 2010 in the export process (particularly liability and insurance issues), and also the relevance of export documentation to the successful movement of goods, the collection of overseas payments and audit compliance.
What you will learn
- The purpose of incoterms
- The definitions of Incoterms ® 2010 rules
- How to identify some of the practical issues around using Incoterms
- Which documents are necessary for international shipments
- The significance of documentary compliance
- How to produce some of the key export documents
- Where to go for sources of information and assistance
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300) per person, per module
Book a place on all seven modules and get a 10% discount on your total price
For more information call 01244 669988 or click here.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
Llyndir Hall Hotel, Llyndir Lane, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0AY
or continue without member benefits