Export Training: Import Procedures and Customs Audit Procedures
4th October 2017
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the Course
To support exporters and potential exporters across our regions of West Cheshire, North Wales and beyond, the Chamber runs special export skills and international trade training courses, developed by the British Chambers of Commerce (B.C.C).
Our export training courses will suit anyone involved in importing and exporting goods, arming you or your employees with the knowledge to trade internationally.
Who should attend
The types of people who attend the courses include owner/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services, through to employees working in import/export departments in larger organisations.
What you will learn
- Demonstrate an understanding of Import Documentation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Importing Procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Customs Tariff.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Customs compliance.
- Identify sources of information and assistance.
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258 total) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300 total) per person, per module
Book a place on all seven modules and get a 10% discount on your total price.
For more information call 01244 669988 or click here.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
Llyndir Hall Hotel, Llyndir Lane, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0AY
or continue without member benefits