Export Training: Introduction to the Export Process
6th September 2017
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the course
This is a one day interactive training workshop which runs from 9 am to 4.30 pm.
The course is a part of the British Chambers National Trade Training curriculum. There are ten in total which form a strong basis for company employees to be able to effectively support their employers to export successfully. If you complete six of the ten training modules you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
During the day you will complete an assessment based on the comprehensive material you have covered in the workshop. Don’t panic – everything is in bitesize chunks in an interactive learning environment.
Who should attend
This course is for companies exporting products to overseas markets (it is not relevant for service companies). It is suitable for staff within an organisation who are either responsible for or involved with the processing of export orders.
What you will learn
- Understanding of what is in a sales contract/purchase order
- Awareness of incoterms, packing, marking and labelling requirements
- Awareness of compliance issues around exporting, the UK trade tariff and its importance
- Understanding the reasons for accurate export documentation and where to get help
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300) per person, per module
Book a place on all seven modules and get a 10% discount on your total price
For more information call 01244 669988 or click here.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
Llyndir Hall Hotel, Llyndir Lane, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0AY
or continue without member benefits