Export Training: Introduction to Export (Service Companies)
19th April 2017
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the course
This is a full day interactive training workshop which runs from 9 am to 4.30 pm. The course is specifically designed for companies involved in the export of services. The Chamber offers this special full day, supplemental course as an addendum to our accredited export training programme.
Please note this course is not part of our official export training programme managed by the British Chambers of Commerce and exists to provide extended detail.
Who should attend
This course is for companies exporting services to overseas markets. This course is suitable for staff within an organisation who have a responsibility for developing business in overseas markets.
What you will learn
By the end of the day you will have an understanding of the following:
- Which services make successful exports
- Legal considerations and compliance issues
- VAT for services and digital products
- Routes to market
- Risk evaluation
- Getting your P’s and R’s right
- Impact of language and culture on the export of services
- Suitable methods of payment
- Making a profit
- Where to find help
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258 total) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300 total) per person, per module
Book a place on all seven BCC modules and get a 10% discount on your total price.
For more information call 01244 669988 or click here.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
Llyndir Hall Hotel, Llyndir Lane, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0AY
or continue without member benefits