Join the Chamber
Your business will be supported by the largest accredited business organisation in West Cheshire and North Wales.
Whether you’re based on the Isle of Anglesey, Gwynedd, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Wrexham, Cheshire West and Chester or the Weaver Valley (or elsewhere and want to trade in these areas), we’re here to help you.
We have the skills, knowledge, contacts and resources to help you and your business, so why not make the Chamber your one stop shop for business support.
How Much Does it Cost?
Membership lasts for 12 months from the date you join and is categorised based on how many people work at your business.
|Category||Number of Employees||Membership Fee||VAT Cost||Total (including VAT)||Monthly Direct Debit Cost|
|A||1 or sole trader||£153.00||£30.60||£183.60||£18.36|
|B||2 to 10||£318.00||£63.60||£381.60||£38.16|
|C||11 to 25||£443.00||£88.00||£531.60||£53.16|
|D||26 to 50||£543.00||£108.00||£651.60||£65.16|
|E||51 to 100||£643.00||£128.00||£771.60||£77.15|
|F||101 to 250||£843.00||£168.60||£1011.60||£101.16|
|G||251 to 500||£1043.00||£168.60||£1251.60||£125.16|
|H||500 to 999||£1543.00||£308.60||£1851.60||£185.16|
What Will I Get For My Money?
Our aim is to connect you to opportunity and support you in all areas of your business.
To do that, your membership package provides you with:
- Regular opportunities to make new contacts from peer businesses of all shapes and sizes
- The tools to raise your profile through public relations and marketing opportunities to thousands of contacts
- The knowledge to stay informed through regular e-newsletters covering events, tendering and business opportunities, special offers and news, as well as our quarterly magazine
- International trade advice and support, as well as discounted documentation services
- A listing in our electronic and paper member directory, which also gives you contact details for fellow members
- Opportunities to speak to local, regional and national decision makers
- Attend high quality networking events for free, as well as advertise your own events and special offers to fellow members
- Access to services at discounted rates from strategic partners such healthcare plans, legal advice, human resources templates, company 'healthchecks' covering a range of topics, roadside assistance...
- And much more.
Full details on our benefits package is available here.
Which Regions Do We Cover?
How Do I Join?
Simple! You can either call us on 01244 669988 to find out more and arrange a meeting with our Membership Manager, or complete the below form and we'll be in touch shortly.