Guide: How to Add a Facility
Would you like to add your conferencing facilities or venue to our listings so it appears here?
Simply follow the step-by-step guide below and your facility will be included in our listings!
1. Log in to the members area of the Chamber website
2. Click the ‘Facilities’ button in the left-hand menu to access the event listings page
3. Click the ‘Add Facility’ button in the left hand menu
4. You should now be on the ‘Add Facility’ page; here you can input all the details about your facility
5. Facility Title: Input the name of your facility here
6. Facility Description: Here you can enter the the full details about your facility and describe what people can expect from it. The editor uses familiar ‘Microsoft Office’ style tools to allow you to type in the details easily… don’t forget to include a web address for more information or contact details if people have any questions about the facility. Please note, directly copying and pasting information from another website or source can cause issues with formatting and cause text to become distorted or incorrectly placed.
7. Facility Type: Select the type of facility you have from the drop-down menu
8. Facility Image: If you have a specific image for your facility, you can add it here by clicking the ‘select image’ button. Please note that in order to be rendered correctly on the listing, your image must be sized at 288 x 245 pixels (any bigger and it will appear cropped). You can resize images online at any of these websites
9. Facility Features: Input features like free parking, then hit the + icon to add further details or the – icon to remove details
8. Facility Address: Input the full address of the facility
14. Map Location: Enter the postcode of where your facility is located then click the ‘Find Address’ button; the map will automatically find that postcode and subsequently you can move the red ‘pointer’ icon to the precise location you require
15. YouTube Videos: If you have a promotional video on YouTube, you can embed this into the page here. Input the title of the video in the left box and the full hyperlink (including http:// etc) on the right. Press +/- to add or remove videos.
15. Once complete, double check the information you have inputted and click the ‘Add Facility’ button to confirm
16. Details of your facility will now be sent to the Chamber for final approval ahead of inclusion in our listings.
If you have any questions about adding a facility please contact Daniel Shires by email or by calling 01244 669988.