Guide: How to Add a Special Offer
Would you like to add a special offer to our listings so it appears here and in our monthly e-newsletter to members?
Simply follow the step-by-step guide below and your special offer will be included in our listings.
1. Log in to the members area of the Chamber website
2. Click the ‘Special Offers’ button in the left-hand menu to access the event listings page
3. Click the ‘Add Special Offer’ button in the left hand menu
4. You should now be on the ‘Add Special Offer’ page; here you can input all the details about your offer
5. Offer Title: Input the name of your special offer here
6. Offer Description: Here you can enter the the full details about your offer and describe what people can expect from it. The editor uses familiar ‘Microsoft Office’ style tools to allow you to type in the details easily… don’t forget to include a web address for more information or contact details if people have any questions about the offer. Please note, directly copying and pasting information from another website or source can cause issues with formatting and cause text to become distorted or incorrectly placed.
7. Offer Category: Choose a suitable category from the drop down menu
8. Offer Location: Select the location you would like the offer to apply to (please note you can select multiple locations by holding the ctrl button on your keyboard whilst selecting them with your mouse)
9. Offer Image: If you have a specific image for your offer, you can add it here by clicking the ‘select image’ button. Please note that in order to be rendered correctly on the listing, your image must be sized at 288 x 245 pixels (any bigger and it will appear cropped). You can resize images online at any of these websites
10. Offer Start Date: After clicking within the field, use the pop up calendar to select your offer start date and time
11. Offer End Date: As above to select your end date
12. Once complete, double check the information you have inputted and click the ‘Add Offer’ button to confirm
13. Details of your offer will now be sent to the Chamber for final approval ahead of inclusion in our listings.
If you have any questions about adding an event, please contact Jenny Davidson by email or by calling 01244 669988.