Why Join Us?
Your company will be supported by the largest accredited business organisation in West Cheshire and North Wales.
Whether you’re based on the Isle of Anglesey, Gwynedd, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Wrexham, Cheshire West and Chester or the Weaver Valley; if you’d like to meet and work with businesses throughout this area we can help you to do this.
What Will I Get for My Money?
Our aim is to connect you to opportunity, support you and help your business grow. To do that, your membership package provides you with:
- Attend Chamber networking events for free or at discounted rates
- A personal business profile in the Chamber online and printed directory, including full contact details, business photo, links to social media accounts etc
- Tell your good news story through our website, social media, e-newsletters and magazine providing daily opportunities to promote your business to more than 5,000 contacts
- Chamber Start-Up club for members in their first two years of business
- Regular business and tendering opportunities, events and special offers to your inbox
- Up to half price discounts on export documentation services
- 450+ free to use, compliant, HR documents plus a 24/7 advice line
- Business ‘healthchecks’ covering accountancy, IT, PR, social media, SEO and marketing by fellow members
- Discounted health insurance for you and your staff
- Free open meeting and networking space
- And much more!
What does being Accredited to the BCC mean to our members?
How Much Does it Cost?
Membership lasts for 12 months from the date you join (membership is based on number of the number of full time employees in the company)
|Number of Employees||Membership Fee (Ex VAT)||Monthly Direct Debit (Ex VAT)|
|3 – 10||£318||£31.80|
|11 – 25||£418||£41.80|
|26 – 50||£518||£51.80|
|51 – 100||£643||£64.30|
|101 – 250||£843||£84.30|
|251 – 500||£1,043||£104.30|
|500 – 999||£1,543||£154.30|
All prices shown within the table above will be subject to VAT at the current rate.
As part of our aim to support business in our area we provide the opportunity for members to pay for their membership by Direct Debit over 10 months at no additional cost.
What Regions Do We Cover?
- Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Dyffryn Ardudwy
- Y Felinheli
- Colwyn Bay
- Rhos on Sea
- St Asaph
- Connah's Quay
- Cefn Mawr
- Glyn Ceiriog
- EPN Wirral
- Ellesmere Port
- Cheshire West
- Vale Royal
How Do I Join?
Simple! You can either call us on 01244 669988 to find out more and arrange a meeting with our membership team, or complete the below form and we’ll be in touch shortly.