Are you ready for the new world of trade?
Posted 13 June 2019 | 0 Comments
The West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce has partnered with some of the leading industry experts to launch a brand new Customs Declarations Training course designed to prepare businesses and trade professionals for the future of trade.
The way we trade with the EU is about to change, introducing the need for forms and processes not previously required. Up-skilled people are the key to continued training success once the UK leaves the EU.
The Customs Declarations Training programme delivers flexible, bite-sized e-learning modules and classroom courses.
Date: Monday 22nd July, 9am – 5pm
Address: University of Chester, Churchill House, Queens Park Campus, Queens Park Road, Chester, CH4 7AD
Delegates: anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form.
Course pre-requisites: there are no pre-requisites for this course.
Course content is based on the following topics:
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
Assessment: no formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
Face to face classroom courses (full day classroom delivery):
- Accredited Chamber members £280 + VAT
- Non-members £350 + VAT
- Accredited Chamber members£190 + VAT
- Non-members £230 + VAT
Please note: Pricing includes additional complementary access to a 3-hour online training course.