Benefits to Young Chamber Sponsors
By getting involved in Young Chamber, businesses can take an active role in supporting their local community and building an effective pipeline of talent that meets their skills needs. The engagement with schools helps to bridge the skills gap, whilst allowing for the potential of finding future employees or inspiring new talent.
Benefits for Young Chamber Sponsors
- Helps to meet Corporate Social Responsibility requirements
- Provides connection to potential work placements and future employees
- Raises awareness of their industry and the skills required to enter it
- Engages staff in an enjoyable activity, boosting staff morale
- Improves the company’s reputation and builds a strong connection with its local community
- Provides market insights gained from working with pupils
- Many PR opportunities
Almost half of respondents report skills or labour shortages – by working with Young Chamber, you can help pupils develop the skills needed to succeed in the workplace, which will in turn benefit local businesses.
For more information on the benefits or becoming a Young Chamber Sponsor, please email the team.