Develop your business through Apprenticeships
West Cheshire College is a key partner in the delivery of Apprenticeships across the North West.
At West Cheshire College we help businesses grow with Apprenticeships, matching the right sector, right candidate and right Apprenticeship framework – there are frameworks to suit every business.
- 96% of employers that take on an Apprentice report benefits to their business
- 72% of businesses report improved productivity as a result of employing an Apprentice
(Source: National Apprenticeship Service)
As part of our service we create and promote your Apprenticeship vacancy and support you throughout the recruitment process with our candidate matching and sifting service. We also have a Talent Pool of young people who have completed initial training and are ready to start an Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship Age Grant aims to support businesses, who would not otherwise be in a position to recruit young people, into employment through an Apprenticeship programme. The Age Grant is available for up to 5 Apprentices. Your business may get a £1,500 Apprenticeship Age Grant if:
- Your company employs less than 50 employees
- Your Apprentice is aged 16 to 24 years
There are many frameworks available to choose from which comprise a work-based competence qualification, a knowledge-based qualification and English and maths.
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Plus many more frameworks specific to various industry classifications
To find out how Apprenticeships can support your business please call the employer hotline on: