Export Training: BCC Agents, distributors and routes to markets
14th March 2019
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: WCNW Chamber of Commerce
This is a one day interactive training workshop which is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce. Identifying the correct routes into overseas markets is an important part of the international trade process. This course will look at the different options available to your business when entering an overseas market.
What you will Learn
- Your options on routes to overseas markets
- The difference between agents and distributors and their respective roles
- The legal implications and challenges of working with Agents and Distributors including authority, territory and competition law
- The advantages and disadvantages of the various options to market entry
- How to decide on the best option(s) for your business
- Pitfalls and practicalities when establishing an overseas presence
Who should attend
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
- Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
- Employees working in import/export departments.
This course is part of a training programme created by the British Chambers of Commerce aimed at improving the knowledge and expertise of businesses that are involved in international trade.
There are seven BCC courses in total and if you complete six of these, you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
For more information about further learning call 01244 669985 or book your place on this course below.
Churchill House, Queen's Park Campus, Queen's Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits