Export Training: BCC Export Documentation and Incoterms
5th March 2019
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: WCNW Chamber of Commerce
This is a one day interactive training workshop which is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce. Export Documentation and Incoterms are a fundamental part of the export process and this course will take you through the whole procedure.
What you will Learn
- The purpose of incoterms
- The definitions of Incoterms ® 2010 rules
- How to identify some of the practical issues around using Incoterms
- Which documents are necessary for international shipments
- The significance of documentary compliance
- How to produce some of the key export documents
- Where to go for sources of information and assistance
Who should attend
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
- Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
- Employees working in import/export departments.
This course is part of a training programme created by the British Chambers of Commerce aimed at improving the knowledge and expertise of businesses that are involved in international trade.
There are seven BCC courses in total and if you complete six of these, you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
For more information about further learning call 01244 669985 or book your place on this course below.
Churchill House, Queen's Park Campus, Queen's Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits