Export Training: BCC Import Procedures & Customs Procedures
28th March 2019
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: WCNW Chamber of Commerce
This is a one day interactive training workshop which is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce. Understanding the correct customs procedures to undertake when trading internationally is crucial as a lack of knowledge risks non-compliance and potential fines from HMRC. This course will give you an in-depth look into customs compliance and also looks at the necessary steps to follow when importing goods into the UK.
What you will Learn
- Demonstrate an understanding of Import Documentation
- Demonstrate an understanding of Importing Procedures
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Customs Tariff
- Demonstrate an understanding of Customs compliance
- Identify sources of information and assistance
Who should attend
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
- Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
- Employees working in import/export departments.
This course is part of a training programme created by the British Chambers of Commerce aimed at improving the knowledge and expertise of businesses that are involved in international trade.
There are seven BCC courses in total and if you complete six of these, you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
For more information about further learning call 01244 669985 or book your place on this course below.
Churchill House, Queen's Park Campus, Queen's Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits