Export Training: BCC Introduction to the Export Process
7th February 2019
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: WCNW Chamber of Commerce
This is a one day interactive training workshop which is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce. The course will take you through the whole export process and give you an excellent indication of the procedures that companies must follow when trading internationally.
What you will Learn
- Understanding of what is in a sales contract/purchase order
- Awareness of incoterms, packing, marking and labelling requirements
- Awareness of compliance issues around exporting, the UK trade tariff and its importance
- Understanding the reasons for accurate export documentation and where to get help
Who should attend
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
- Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
- Employees working in import/export departments.
This course is part of a training programme created by the British Chambers of Commerce aimed at improving the knowledge and expertise of businesses that are involved in international trade.
There are seven BCC courses in total and if you complete six of these, you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
For more information about further learning call 01244 669985 or book your place on this course below.
Churchill House, Queen's Park Campus, Queen's Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits