Export Training: BCC Methods of Payment and Letters of Credit
19th March 2019
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: WCNW Chamber of Commerce
This is a one day interactive training workshop which is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce. Getting paid for your overseas sales is obviously a very important part of the export process! This course is designed to take you through the options available to you and the requirements for each method.
What you will Learn
- The different methods of payment used in international trade
- How to comply with the requirements of the different methods of payment
- The necessary documentation for each method of payment
- Procedures and parties involved in Letters of Credit
- Different types of Letters of Credit
- How to comply with the requirements of a Letter of Credit
Who should attend
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
- Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
- Employees working in import/export departments.
This course is part of a training programme created by the British Chambers of Commerce aimed at improving the knowledge and expertise of businesses that are involved in international trade.
There are seven BCC courses in total and if you complete six of these, you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
For more information about further learning call 01244 669985 or book your place on this course below.
Churchill House, Queen's Park Campus, Queen's Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits