Export Training: BCC Preference Rules of Origin
16th April 2019
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: WCNW Chamber of Commerce
This is a one day interactive training workshop which is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce. When selling goods overseas, a business must understand the difference between “Preference” and “Origin”. This course will go into this subject in detail and also explore the principles of Free Trade Agreements.
What you will Learn
- Understand the terms “Preference” and “Origin”, and the differences between Preference and Non-Preference
- Understand the principles of Free Trade Agreements
- Understand the use of Origin documents
- Understand the use of Preference documents
- Understand the principles of Origin and how it is calculated
- Understand the 60% Rule, and how it is applied
Who should attend
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
- Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
- Employees working in import/export departments.
This course is part of a training programme created by the British Chambers of Commerce aimed at improving the knowledge and expertise of businesses that are involved in international trade.
There are seven BCC courses in total and if you complete six of these, you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
For more information about further learning call 01244 669985 or book your place on this course below.
Churchill House, Queen's Park Campus, Queen's Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits