Export Training: Introduction to Export for Service Companies
28th February 2019
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: WCNW Chamber of Commerce
Many businesses that supply services to UK businesses do not realise that these are also exportable overseas. This course is specifically designed for companies that are involved in the services sector (eg consultants, financial services and IT services) and are interested in exploring taking their business overseas.
Please note this course is not part of our official export training programme managed by the British Chambers of Commerce and exists to provide extended detail.
What you will learn
By the end of the day you will have a full understanding of the following:
- Which services make successful exports
- Legal considerations and compliance issues
- VAT for services and digital products
- Routes to market
- Risk evaluation
- Getting your P’s and R’s right
- Impact of language and culture on the export of services
- Suitable methods of payment
- Making a profit
- Where to find help
Who should attend
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
- Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
- Employees working in import/export departments.
For more information call 01244 669985 or book your place below.
Churchill House, Queen's Park Campus, Queen's Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits