Export Training: Inward and Outward Processing
12th October 2018
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
This is a one day interactive training workshop which is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce. Inward and Outward Processing is a fundamental part of the export process and this course will take you through the whole procedure.
What you will Learn
- The terms “Inward Processing Relief” and “Outward Processing Relief”.
- The reasons for the two forms of Relief and why they are used.
- Understand the procedures for both forms of activity and their respective benefits to the processor.
- Understand the Customs controls for both economic activities, and the need for full compliance in terms of Customs authorisation and procedures.
- Understand Customs Regimes and the Customs Tariff.
- Understand the changes to these regimes under the Union Customs Code.
Who should attend
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
- Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
- Employees working in import/export departments.
This course is part of a training programme created by the British Chambers of Commerce aimed at improving the knowledge and expertise of businesses that are involved in international trade.
There are seven BCC courses in total and if you complete six of these, you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
For more information call 01244 669985 or click here.
University of Chester, Churchill House, Queens Park Campus, Queens Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits