Export Training: Inward and Outward Processing
15th September 2017
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the Course
This is a one day interactive training workshop which runs from 9 am to 5 pm.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
The course is a part of the British Chambers National Trade Training curriculum. There are ten in total which form a strong basis for company employees to be able to effectively support their employers to export successfully. If you complete six courses you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
Book on all 7 courses and you will receive a 10% discount on your total price.
Our export training courses will suit anyone involved in importing and exporting goods, arming you or your employees with the knowledge to trade internationally.
Who should attend
The types of people who attend the courses include owner/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services, through to employees working in import/export departments in larger organisations.
What you will Learn
- Learn and understand the terms “Inward Processing Relief” and “Outward Processing Relief”.
- Understand the reasons for the two forms of Relief and why they are used.
- Understand the procedures for both forms of activity and their respective benefits to the processor.
- Understand the Customs controls for both economic activities, and the need for full compliance in terms of Customs authorisation and procedures.
- Understand Customs Regimes and the Customs Tariff.
- Understand the changes to these regimes under the Union Customs Code.
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300) per person, per module
For more information call 01244 669985 or click here.
University of Chester, Churchill House, Queens Park Campus, Queens Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits