Export Training: Letters of Credit and Methods of Payment
20th September 2017
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the course
This is a one day interactive training workshop which runs from 9 am to 5 pm.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
The course is a part of the British Chambers National Trade Training curriculum. There are ten in total which form a strong basis for company employees to be able to effectively support their employers to export successfully. If you complete six courses you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
Book on all 7 courses and you will receive a 10% discount on your total price
During the workshop you will complete an assessment based on the comprehensive material you have covered in the workshop. Don’t panic – everything is in bite size chunks in an interactive learning environment.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for staff within an organisation who have a responsibility for export finance, developing business in overseas markets and negotiating payment terms with international customers.
What you will learn
By the end of the day you will have an understanding of the following:
- The different methods of payment used in international trade
- How to comply with the requirements of the different methods of payment
- The necessary documentation for each method of payment
- Procedures and parties involved in Letters of Credit
- Different types of Letters of Credit
- How to comply with the requirements of a Letter of Credit
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300) per person, per module
For more information call 01244 669985 or click here.
University of Chester, Churchill House, Queens Park Campus, Queens Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits