Export Training: Preference Origin Rules Explained
9th March 2018
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the course
This is a one day interactive training workshop which runs from 9 am to 5 pm.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
The course is a part of the British Chambers National Trade Training curriculum. There are ten in total which form a strong basis for company employees to be able to effectively support their employers to export successfully. If you complete six courses you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
Book on all 7 courses and you will receive a 10% discount on your total price.
Our export training courses will suit anyone involved in importing and exporting goods, arming you or your employees with the knowledge to trade internationally.
Who should attend
The types of people who attend the courses include owner/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services, through to employees working in import/export departments in larger organisations.
What you will learn
- Understand the terms “Preference” and “Origin”, and the differences between Preference and Non-Preference.
- Understand the principles of Free Trade Agreements.
- Understand the use of Origin documents.
- Understand the use of Preference documents.
- Understand the principles of Origin and how it is calculated.
- Understand the 60% Rule, and how it is applied.
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258 total) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300 total) per person, per module
For more information call 01244 669985 or click here.
University of Chester, Churchill House, Queens Park Campus, Queens Park Road, Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7AD
or continue without member benefits