Export Training: Preference Origin Rules Explained
2nd June 2017
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Hosted By: West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Overview of the Course
To support exporters and potential exporters across our regions of West Cheshire, North Wales and beyond, the Chamber runs special export skills and international trade training courses, developed by the British Chambers of Commerce (B.C.C).
Our export training courses will suit anyone involved in importing and exporting goods, arming you or your employees with the knowledge to trade internationally. The types of people who attend the courses include owner/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services, through to employees working in import/export departments in larger organisations.
Who should attend
The types of people who attend the courses include owner/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services, through to employees working in import/export departments in larger organisations.
What you will learn
- Understand the terms “Preference” and “Origin”, and the differences between Preference and Non-Preference.
- Understand the principles of Free Trade Agreements.
- Understand the use of Origin documents.
- Understand the use of Preference documents.
- Understand the principles of Origin and how it is calculated.
- Understand the 60% Rule, and how it is applied.
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT (£258 total) per person, per module
- Non Members: £250 + VAT (£300 total) per person, per module
Book a place on all seven modules and get a 10% discount on your total price.
For more information call 01244 669988 or click here.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
Llyndir Hall Hotel, Llyndir Lane, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0AY
or continue without member benefits