The West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce has an array of business services aimed to support members and the wider business community.
Our highly qualified international trade department are here to support businesses from the region with any import or export enquiries. We also support businesses who trade internationally with the following;
- Certifiable Export Documents
- Export/Import International Trade Training Courses
- International Trade Forum
- Referrals to both Depart of International Trade and Welsh Government
One of the core missions for the West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce is to provide a voice for our members and the local business community. It is our goal to ensure that the voice of business – whatever the size – is heard when decisions are made in local, regional and national government.
Find more information about;
- Vision 2021
- Quarterly Economic Survey
- Bridging the Gap Between Education & Business
Discover resources to support your business produced by the Chamber, the British Chambers of Commerce or other external bodies designed to help your company develop and grow.
Find information about;
- Business Funding and Finance
- Local Government Teams