Become a Patron
Our patronage scheme is an exclusive partnership between your organisation and West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce. Your special patronage relationship is managed by a Chamber Director and offers you a wide range of benefits. All of our patrons develop high level connections across business, media and political leaders throughout our region.
To ensure exclusivity and guarantee that we can deliver the privileges of patronage, we partner with a limited number of patrons. Representing a cross section of business sectors, the scheme will open doors for your business and connecting you to new opportunities.
What are the benefits?
As a West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce patron, you will:
- Develop new connections: high profile networking, meet with senior influences in business, media and politics and enjoy a complimentary table of 10 at our annual dinner
- Influence policy: Involvement in lobbying and representation activities and meetings with key stakeholders
- Build relationships: Regular opportunities to work with fellow patrons and enjoy speaker slots at two events annually, quarterly review meetings
- Strengthen Brand Awareness to 5000 contacts: A dedicated page in our quarterly magazine and on this website to fill with editorial content of your choosing, logos and clickable links on our homepage, regular e-newsletters and electronic version of our annual directory, full access and use of Chamber social media feeds
- Gain UK and International Business Support: Access to the full range of Chamber services, networking and training events.
To find out more and join our current patrons, call 01244 669988 for more information.